Free breakfast room service

ChanaC

I know in the past you could order some continental stuff like toast, fruit, yogurt, coffee, etc. for free, and pay a fee to get hot items like eggs. However, I saw over the last year or so they have been offering all breakfast items for free in an effort to reduce crowding at the Windjammer. Is this still happening? Would love to know what people's recent experiences are. We're sailing next month and have an excursion that starts at 7am so it would be really helpful to eat something quick in the room as we are getting ready.

I ordered room service breakfast on Symphony in February only once. I was prepared to pay the $8.  We ordered pancakes, eggs, bacon, and more...  We were never charged.  IMO, $8 plus tip is a very small fee for the convenience and ambiance of eating on the balcony on an early port day.  I say order the room service, be prepared to pay the fee and who knows, it might be there or not, but the small charge is worth the convenience.  My next cruise isn't until July, but we will be ordering breakfast room service again...with or with out the minimal charge.