Proctored I-Health test

19 minutes ago, TXcruzer said:

There was a post last week of a user that was going to do the proctored version of the free government issued covid tests for boarding.  They said they would report back after boarding this past weekend, but I can not find the post.  

Anyone try? Anyone hear success or denials on this test?

I know what you are talking about.  But, I don't remember who it was either.  

I embark in 38 days and plan on doing both, the Abbott and the Government one.  I will present the government one first, if it is acceptable, I'll leave it like that.  If they don't accept the government one, I'll present the Abbott test.  We'll see.  Now, if someone does use the government test and provides the info., we'll all know! 

1 hour ago, jay1021 said:

I know what you are talking about.  But, I don't remember who it was either.  

I embark in 38 days and plan on doing both, the Abbott and the Government one.  I will present the government one first, if it is acceptable, I'll leave it like that.  If they don't accept the government one, I'll present the Abbott test.  We'll see.  Now, if someone does use the government test and provides the info., we'll all know! 

Excellent 

I am thinking of doing one in my spare time, just to compare the report given to my prior E-Med reports and see if they contain all the pertinent information

It will be good to have your real world experience

34 minutes ago, Debsters41 said:

I just bumped the thread where a poster named Brandon said he was going to use the proctored iHealth test.  He is most likely on his cruise now and hopefully will report back when he returns. 🙂

I hope he does follow-up with us.  It would save me, albeit not much, a few $.  Thanks for finding him.  

Boarded Odyssey this morning at Port Everglades- all four of my family used the iHealth proctored test. Showed the negative result image file provided by iHealth and had no issues getting on board. They didn’t scan the QR code or anything, just looked at our phone screenshots.

Hope this helps everybody considering using this test as we weren’t 100% sure if it would be accepted.

Paul

1 hour ago, scope944 said:

Boarded Odyssey this morning at Port Everglades- all four of my family used the iHealth proctored test. Showed the negative result image file provided by iHealth and had no issues getting on board. They didn’t scan the QR code or anything, just looked at our phone screenshots.

Hope this helps everybody considering using this test as we weren’t 100% sure if it would be accepted.

Paul

Thank you, many folks have been waiting to see/hear/read this.  Udaman!

2 hours ago, scope944 said:

Paul

Thanks a million

Glad my experience could help. We had stressed about it Thursday night and ultimately decided to just try it out. No guarantees for everyone else of course but it’s a positive data point.

As a proctored, government issued, and CDC approved test it seemed silly if they wouldn’t accept it.

Hope everyone has great trips ahead

Paul