Mariner of the Seas

JanJan

You will want to make reservations in the Royal Caribbean app for shows in the Main Theater and Studio B. Seats are first come, first serve. It's a good idea to make reservations as soon as you get onboard and connect to the app to ensure you can reserve the time and day that works best for you!

In general, reservations are not needed for entertainment outside of the main venues. Things like live music at Boleros, the pub, etc. do not require reservations.

4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

On Mariner ?  I thought only the O and Q class ships had reserved pre-cruise seating.

Only and O and Q do but even they aren't doing pre-cruise seating yet. 

I think OP was asking about when they board. In that case only certain shows, like ice skating, require reservations. Most main theater shows are first come, first serve. 

I was on Mariner in mid March and the only show that required reservations was the Ice show.   It was a good show, so check it out!  

Afterwards I recommend going to Bamboo Room.   Ask Pavlo to make you a chocolate cake shot the “Pat and Vic” way!