What is the email address for the concierge on Anthem of the Seas?

Patchy

I have a sailing coming up on Anthem and I expect the concierge to reach out to me, but I want to proactively reach out to him / her with some questions and requests.   Based on heuristic, I think the address would be an_concierge@rccl.com, but can anyone please confirm?  Thanks in advance!

39 minutes ago, Patchy said:

I think the address would be an_concierge@rccl.com, but can anyone please confirm?  Thanks in advance!

It’s been a minute since I sailed on AN but I think AN is like the O class with more than 1 Concierge.  So the address may include an 01 or 02.  I just can’t remember.

Ask away here,  we are very helpful! Also, @Poochis so correct. They will reach out to you if you are in a suite with an amazing welcome letter that may answer many questions. Responding to that contact usually yields all of your requests being addressed. They are on board now dealing with those on board and next weeks guests. You will be properly taken care of, everything sorted as your sailing gets closer. 

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

It’s been a minute since I sailed on AN but I think AN is like the O class with more than 1 Concierge.  So the address may include an 01 or 02.  I just can’t remember.

Thanks, @WAAAYTOOO.   Does anyone know if it’s an_@concierge01@rccl.com or an01_@concierge@rccl.com?    Not sure if “01” is the regular concierge and “02” is the genie…. 

8 minutes ago, Patchy said:

Thanks, @WAAAYTOOO.   Does anyone know if it’s an_@concierge01@rccl.com or an01_@concierge@rccl.com?    Not sure if “01” is the regular concierge and “02” is the genie…. 

Would be AN_concierge@ or  AN_concierge01@ or AN_concierge02@

Genies have a different email address format.