Wonder of the Seas - January 15, 2023 (Eastern Caribbean)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone able to bring this cruise up on the APP yet?   It shows up but when selected I get the beloved, "Still working on fun"  banner.   Totally understandable - but it is only 196 days out and they're done working on the fun  for our Allure cruise which is 336 days out.   So I guess its easier to finish fun on the older ships.

On 7/3/2022 at 11:01 AM, cruisellama said:

Anyone able to bring this cruise up on the APP yet?   It shows up but when selected I get the beloved, "Still working on fun"  banner.   Totally understandable - but it is only 196 days out and they're done working on the fun  for our Allure cruise which is 336 days out.   So I guess its easier to finish fun on the older ships.

Fixed - just had to reload the APP and Wonder was accessible - Doh!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2022 at 10:24 PM, cruisecontrol said:

Not sure how common this happens, but this far ahead what are the chances they move coco cay to Monday or Tuesday instead of the very last day? 

I guess weather could influence such a decision, but we wouldn't know that  until we're sailing.  And they couldn't reschedule unless there is room on the island.   Lots of demand from many ships and it can get very crowded.  All such factors would need to be considered.