No show question

Since it's booked for four I would make a call and see about getting the other persons stuff refunded or put as OBC.  It should still be refunded even if they don't show from my understanding but having it for OBC would cover tips and a few drinks or something.  For the check in I would just not fill anything out for that person.  No reason to even touch theirs as they will not be going.

11 minutes ago, MuttMutt said:

Since it's booked for four I would make a call and see about getting the other persons stuff refunded or put as OBC.  It should still be refunded even if they don't show from my understanding but having it for OBC would cover tips and a few drinks or something.  For the check in I would just not fill anything out for that person.  No reason to even touch theirs as they will not be going.

I just got off the phone with Royal and the rep was unsure if she could drop our 4th without the price possibly increasing so we didn't attempt it.  Currently for our April 23rd sailing on SoS the price for 3 to sail is slightly more than what we have booked for 4 so I don't know if that's why?

7 minutes ago, Snowchaser said:

I just got off the phone with Royal and the rep was unsure if she could drop our 4th without the price possibly increasing so we didn't attempt it.  Currently for our April 23rd sailing on SoS the price for 3 to sail is slightly more than what we have booked for 4 so I don't know if that's why?

With 4 booked into a cabin there shouldn't be any increase for dropping one person.  But I am also guessing you booked directly with Royal instead of a TA which makes all this stuff more of a pita.  But you can check to see if you would save cash or not on your own by going to do a mock booking for 3 people instead of 4 for the same cabin you have.

• 2 weeks later...