Hotels in Ft. Lauderdale

TonyKa

We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott. They have a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and have a 3rd party transport you can pay (about $10 pp) to take you to the ship that you sign up for at the front desk when you arrive. It wasn't too expensive for one night. Nice, clean hotel, not a lot of restaurants within walking distance. I think Dunkin and Wendy's were the only options, but it was fine for us. 

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port

400 Gulf Stream Way,Dania Beach, USA, Florida 33004

Tel: +1 954-342-8333

2 hours ago, Kathleen said:

We stayed at Embassy Suites on 17th Street in Ft. Lauderdale. About 10 minutes to the port. We had no complaints about it. 

Same here.  Pre-pandemic they had an open bar from in the evening (5:30 - 7:30 if I remember correctly) with snacks and the included breakfast spread starts your cruise gluttony off to a roaring start.  We haven't been back since 2020 though.  I will say it isn't a cheapest place but a nice place.

36 minutes ago, Toby said:

Same here.  Pre-pandemic they had an open bar from in the evening (5:30 - 7:30 if I remember correctly) with snacks and the included breakfast spread starts your cruise gluttony off to a roaring start.  We haven't been back since 2020 though.  I will say it isn't a cheapest place but a nice place.

Depends on the time of year. Off season March-September it’s $99/night weekdays and $125/night on the weekends which is reasonable. I reserve that hotel quite frequently since it’s less then 1 mile from my house and my family visits often. Right now it’s college spring break on Fort Lauderdale beach and this hotel (or any hotel) would be $400/night and up.  

7 hours ago, TonyKa said:

New to this blog.  Hope this is in the right place. Can anyone recommend a hotel in Fort Lauderdale thats reasonably priced and near the port?

I found the Airbnb are very nice in Fort Lauderdale and I got mine for $80.  When I go to Miami or Fort Lauderdale I stay at Airbnb because hotels are so expensive.