Oh no...another Shareholder Benefit question!

Good evening!

We are EXACTLY 21 days out from our cruise. I know people have had a lot of success with the .pdf form and emailing it in, but I would prefer to try to use the online system first, because I am a sucker for punishment it would seem. Will it cause issues if I submit the request both via the e-form and emailing the .pdf? My current plan is to submit the e-form, wait a week, then submit the .pdf. I welcome any suggestions or comments as to how solid of a plan this is.

2 hours ago, bryresangel said:

Good evening!

We are EXACTLY 21 days out from our cruise. I know people have had a lot of success with the .pdf form and emailing it in, but I would prefer to try to use the online system first, because I am a sucker for punishment it would seem. Will it cause issues if I submit the request both via the e-form and emailing the .pdf? My current plan is to submit the e-form, wait a week, then submit the .pdf. I welcome any suggestions or comments as to how solid of a plan this is.

No, it hasn’t for us. We have done both a few times since as you seem to already know the online system can be a problem (in our case, there is often an error when submitting more than one cruise).

4 hours ago, bryresangel said:

Good evening!

They will see that it is already applied and not post a second time.  With all the cancelations and rebooking I was not sure what I had submitted so I just resubmitted all of my bookings.  They gave me the ones they had not posted already.