Free Beverage Availability

KDK

I got my teen daughter a refresher package, but I generally prefer just the complimentary water, iced tea, and lemonade. Are those free drinks available at all of the grab and go type restaurants and Sorrentos, etc.? Also are those free beverages available 24 hours somewhere? Also, I ordered the water can package. Can I take those water cans with me to those grab and go restaurants?  I just want to make sure that I have something to drink. Thank you so much!

3 hours ago, KDK said:

I got my teen daughter a refresher package, but I generally prefer just the complimentary water, iced tea, and lemonade. Are those free drinks available at all of the grab and go type restaurants and Sorrentos, etc.? Also are those free beverages available 24 hours somewhere? Also, I ordered the water can package. Can I take those water cans with me to those grab and go restaurants?  I just want to make sure that I have something to drink. Thank you so much!

Yes. Every location will have complimentary water......but sometimes they will not have iced tea or lemonade after a certain time. I don't think anything is actually 24hrs on RCG ships, maybe to 2am or so. You can take any drink anywhere you want on a ship.

9 hours ago, KDK said:

Why not just get an insulated "Bubba" type of cup such as the 24 oz ones. That way, you will have it to take to your room or with you when you leave the ship.

3 hours ago, Safemike1 said:

Why not just get an insulated "Bubba" type of cup such as the 24 oz ones. That way, you will have it to take to your room or with you when you leave the ship.

Thanks so much for the great idea!

4 hours ago, Safemike1 said:

This is EXACTLY what I do when I sail.  The big 32 ounce ones are good if you have some wine as well.  We walked around in the terminal while switching from the first cruise to the second on our B2B and enjoyed it thoroughly, lol.  Usually at breakfast I will fill it up in the Windjammer (32 ounce one will take just over 3 glasses) and then will fill up again around dinner most of the time.  

I think all restaurants have the complementary drinks available but the selection will sometimes vary from day to day and venue to venue.  I personally like the lemonade, lemon-lime, and fruit punch but the strawberry-kiwi can be ok.  The thing I have noticed is they are all sour like they have no sweetener in them so I generally add about a packet of the pink stuff per cup but the strawberry-kiwi seems to take two.  With the covid protocols being relaxed they may be able to just fill it up for you but I that may not always be possible.  I know with the protocols I just filled up with the cups that were available and no one seemed to mind a bit.