Staying In A Cabin With Two Crown and Anchor Levels

ChanaC

I'm an adult traveling with my mother on a mother-daughter trip. She's a diamond member and I'm platinum. I'm wondering how this works with things like the Diamond Club and some of the other perks. If we're in the same stateroom, would I be able to accompany her to it? I see diamond members get priority departure, so would we be able to departure together (we'll both need to get to the airport after)? What about priority seating in the dining room, especially since we are doing My Time dining? I think she also gets four drinks a day on her stateroom card, so I assume in that case just she'll get it. Anything else I should know?

Also, does anyone know if there is a Diamond Lounge on the Quantum? I don't see it on the deck plans.

As far as C&A status goes only people who share status.......can share status. So domestic partners, spouses and children who are link can get perks but just sharing a room means nothing. That basically means that if you are platinum, you only can use platinum perks. 

As far as the lounge, only Diamond and up are allowed in. The ask that you don't bring others who aren't at the level. Quantum of the seas is for Asian markets, so I believe their lounge is called the Golden room or something. 

As far as departure, you will be able to depart when she does. Priority seating really wouldn't be a thing. It just basically means......nothing imho. 

C&A status is provided and tracked on an individual basis.  The cabin and who is in it is irrelevant.  Each guest has their own level and will receive the benefits of their personal C&A level.  

Diamond lounges are only for Diamond and above so a platinum member doesn't have access.  

Suite benefits on the other hand are provided to all occupants booked in a suite.  If you are booked in a suite cabin you would get all the suite benefits associated with that suite regardless of C&A level.