Late Flight Going Home

Drewmommy

Most airlines won't accept luggage very early, about 4 hours before your flight on average. Your best bet may be you rent a car for these day or book an excursion with Royal that includes airport drop off. We did something like this when we cruises Hawaii and had a wonderful your IDF Oahu before being dropped off at the airport later that evening.

Most airlines won't accept luggage very early, about 4 hours before your flight on average. Your best bet may be you rent a car for these day or book an excursion with Royal that includes airport drop off. We did something like this when we cruises Hawaii and had a wonderful your IDF Oahu before being dropped off at the airport later that evening.

I just found out about "Luggage Valet" so that may be an option. Are there car rental places at the cruise port where you can return the car to the airport?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd recommend renting a car and driving around. Between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, there is a lot to see and do.  Having a car also means you have a convenient place for your luggage.

I agree with this. This is our general post-cruise plan.

However, for our upcoming cruise next weekend, we rescheduled our originally purchased late flight (that had been rescheduled by Southwest to arrive back in Pittsburgh after midnight) to a mid-day flight just in case there's wintry weather to deal with upon our return.