Cigar Lounge Question

pheenix99

I am not sure of the sale of cigars onboard in the Connoisseur Clubs (cigar lounge) but I do know that some ships have converted their cigar lounge into Pinnacle Clubs (Liberty). That moved the cigar smokers to the mid-deck or upper-deck smoking areas and it was BYO.

4 hours ago, pheenix99 said:

It's my understanding that some Royal Caribbean ships have cigar lounges. That being said, are they BYO or do they have a selection for sale? What's the selection like?

I believe all the lounges have been converted. You can purchase cigars in the Port Mercantile store on promenade (Oasis class) and located in the duty free shop onboard other class ships. Sadly you can only smoke on pool deck in an isolated section it’s not very exciting. 

• 3 months later...

I just returned from Explorer (May 22-28, 2022) and while the Connoisseur Club is still physically there it did not appear to be functional.  Cigars were stocked but all ashtrays are removed.  There were no attendants ever servicing the club.  I did light up and enjoy a stick but used a makeshift ashtray.  I’m on again June 11 and we’ll see if it’s the same situation.

I just returned from Explorer (May 22-28, 2022) and while the Connoisseur Club is still physically there it did not appear to be functional.  Cigars were stocked but all ashtrays are removed.  There were no attendants ever servicing the club.  I did light up and enjoy a stick but used a makeshift ashtray.  I’m on again June 11 and we’ll see if it’s the same situation.

• 1 year later...