Where to Find Itinerary Changes / Just got changed!

jeffmw

I just received an email that my cruise on Mariner leaving 3/22 is no longer going to Grand Bahama but is instead stopping at CocoCay. We do love CocoCay, but were actually looking forward to going to Grand Bahama because we've never been there.

But here's the interesting thing: On the schedules I see online, Wonder and Freedom are both scheduled to be at CocoCay the day we are now scheduled to be there (3/24), and while I know two ships can dock there, I'm fairly certain they don't ever bring THREE. So that must mean that one of the others, either Wonder or Freedom, was also probably rerouted and will be going to Coco on another day.

Question is: What's the best way to find out about the itinerary changes or the most up-to-date schedules for other ships? Nothing is updated as of yet on the RC website, but I'd like to know what other boat(s) are going to be at Coco the day we are there.

30 minutes ago, jeffmw said:

I just received an email that my cruise on Mariner leaving 3/22 is no longer going to Grand Bahama but is instead stopping at CocoCay. We do love CocoCay, but were actually looking forward to going to Grand Bahama because we've never been there.

I've never been to CocoCay and frankly don't have any desire to go there. But having once been to Grand Bahama (not on a cruise), I can tell you that you're really not missing much. 

2 hours ago, jeffmw said:

Question is: What's the best way to find out about the itinerary changes or the most up-to-date schedules for other ships?

I don't know that it's the best, but the most up to date way is roll calls. Here, cruise critic, or facebook groups, for the specific cruises you are trying to look into. Once the emails go out, people will be talking about it in their cruise specific roll calls, while it might take days or weeks for the new itinerary to make it to the website.