Beach Bungalows in Labadee

Sunshine73

Hello!

I am wondering if anyone can shed some light on why the Beach Bungalows are priced per person ($250 per person for our cruise, $1,250 for the 5 of us) and the Beach Cabanas are a flat price per cabana for up to 6 people. I do not see that there is a big difference in amenities between the Bungalows and Cabanas other that the Bungalows can accommodate 8 people.  

Also wondering how strict they are with allowing 6 people only per Cabana, we are a group of 13 (8 adults and 5 kids under age 11) and planned on getting two Bungalows until we got to checkout! Not sure if they will allow one extra person in two Cabanas.

Thank you! We have never been to Labadee so not sure what to expect!

I would be shocked if the bungalows are charging for each person in the bungalow. While it doesn't show anywhere that the pricing is per bungalow not per person like it does for the cabanas, I would call Royal Caribbean for clarification.

I am thinking the price will be 250 for up to 8 people, not 250 per person. Otherwise they would sit empty as no one would be willing to pay upwards of 2 grand for them

The price is per bungalow, not per person.  Obviously, the per person cost is much less if you have more people.  You're limited by the capacity of the bungalow you're booking, but you can have up to the maximum in the unit for the one price.

This post may help: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/08/25/spotted-cococay-beach-bungalows-south-beach

The price is per bungalow. So for 6 people, just book 1 bungalow under one person's name.

In terms of the max quantity, they are somewhat loose with it.  If you had an extra 2-3 people, that's probably fine.  We had an extra person or two in our Labadee cabana and no one cared.  If you have an extra 10, there could be an issue.

Thank you for your responses!

I saw the Cabanas clearly stated the pricing is per Cabana and for one person in the party to reserve. The Bungalows did not have that verbiage in the details. I did go through the process of reserving the Bungalow and with the 5 of us in one the cart total was $1,250! I quickly cancelled that order! I will be calling RC to see if there is a glitch in the system and to clarify if it is per person or per Bungalow.

Thank you for your responses!

I saw the Cabanas clearly stated the pricing is per Cabana and for one person in the party to reserve. The Bungalows did not have that verbiage in the details. I did go through the process of reserving the Bungalow and with the 5 of us in one the cart total was $1,250! I quickly cancelled that order! I will be calling RC to see if there is a glitch in the system and to clarify if it is per person or per Bungalow.

I promise you, it's per Bungalow.  No one would pay $1k for a single bungalow  :lol:

• 4 weeks later...