Specialty Dining Pricing (Chops)

Brandon

I was wondering if anyone knew the price on Chops went up or is it just the ship? Let me explain. We were on the Freedom on Aug. 21st and we ate at Chops for $35 p/p. What was expected (booked and ate on the 4th night).

So now jump ahead 4 weeks later we are going on the Oasis in 2 weeks Oct. 15, and I was looking at some of the pre-booking options and Chops in now $42 p/p. So did the price go up fleet wide or is this just because it's an Oasis class ship? I was wondering if anyone on other ships that have Chops Grille as a specialty restaurant if their price is $35 or $42?

This is the only specialty restaurant on the list that went up compared to the same options on the Freedom.

That was my initial thought anyway was to try 150 Central Park because we have never had this & we just had Chops. Then when I seen that Chops was more money then I was definitely leaning this way. How is 150 Central Park? I have only been on an Oasis class one other time about 5 years ago.