Changing Air2Sea flights

DuaneG

OK never had a problem with flights before but now that flights are getting canceled left and right it has me worried. Like a dummy I scheduled the flight the day of the cruise. We would get there plenty early enough BUT if God forbid the flight gets canceled I would not have time to drive down to the port and catch the ship. Have any of you changed the date on your flight reservation with Air2Sea before? How easy/hard was it? Who knows how the industry will be at the end of next month but I don't want to take any chances.

22 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Once flights are fully booked, you're pretty much bound by airline change policies.

Before that, you can change as you see fit (your fare price may go up, and possibly down)

Not just airline change policies, but policies for your specific fare code/fare bucket. And those may or may not be the same as tickets purchased directly through the airline, which can confuse things even more.