Check in on line or with app

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Yes, that has been the norm since ships restarted again.  It will show up eventually, keep an eye on it.

Hi Matt,

Sunday is 90 days out for my cruise. When can we start to check for check-in times? I assume it will be a first come first serve thing now??? I also was just notified that the cruise will depart at 7:00 PM vs 4:30 PM.

Thanks

Carlos

@CJS2766Not @Matt but was on with a rep today about some air2sea changes and she basically said don't look for check-in to be like normal times. Some people haven't been able to check-in until 10 days before, some have gotten 50.  I would check every day. Also that some will have noon or 1pm as the earliest times. I would say a bunch of factors may determine when check-in will open. I just log in everyday and hope.

On 7/14/2021 at 9:54 AM, Matt said:

When check-in opens is really all over the place right now. No pattern yet.

We are 37 days out and I check the app every day. An interesting side note, we received an email from our TA and she said that we can arrive between 11am -12pm the day of.  

Matt, any thoughts on TA's being able to book a time slot for their customers?

40 minutes ago, LovetoCruise87 said:

Matt, any thoughts on TA's being able to book a time slot for their customers?

Good question, I haven't heard of such an ability, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The time slot is tied to check-in. You have to complete the first part of check-in (passport, contact info, etc) before you can get a time.

32 minutes ago, Matt said:

Good question, I haven't heard of such an ability, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The time slot is tied to check-in. You have to complete the first part of check-in (passport, contact info, etc) before you can get a time.

Thanks. I think I will give my TA a call today and ask that.