PiggyBack C&A status

There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this board, I hope you can answer my query.

My brother and I own a condo together, we share a joint bank account to pay for things. I read that C&A status could be shared with people living in the same household. Before I call and stay on the line forever.... I wanted to know if this is true. I know children and spouses can do this, I am a widow and so is he, neither of us have children, but what about siblings? He is taking his first ever RCG cruise in Oct with me. I know once he experiences this he will be hooked. I want him to enjoy the same perks when we cruise together. The Oct cruise will put me at platinum and the following S2S will get me Diamond before our next one is scheduled.  Thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this board, I hope you can answer my query.

My brother and I own a condo together, we share a joint bank account to pay for things. I read that C&A status could be shared with people living in the same household. Before I call and stay on the line forever.... I wanted to know if this is true. I know children and spouses can do this, I am a widow and so is he, neither of us have children, but what about siblings? He is taking his first ever RCG cruise in Oct with me. I know once he experiences this he will be hooked. I want him to enjoy the same perks when we cruise together. The Oct cruise will put me at platinum and the following S2S will get me Diamond before our next one is scheduled.  Thanks in advance.

‘You don’t even have to say you’re brother and sister ……… that will only complicate things ……… if you have 2 separate last names just say you’re “domestic partners” and don’t give anymore info.  They will connect domestic partners at the same address.  If you have the same last name, just say you’re husband and wife.  They won’t ask for a marriage license.  The most they’ll ask for is proof of both living at the same address.