Royal Caribbean Website

I'm not sure if you can book shore excursions right up until you sail - there may be a cut off X number of days beforehand.

I'm in the UK and used the website a couple of days ago without problem to look at my cruise planner schedule

Four days before.  However, I have made changes 5-6 days before and it really messed things up to the point that I arrived at the pier and was told that I owed them money before I could board the ship as the accidentally refunded me twice for the excursion that I cancelled.

Kinda old news now, but I've been having trouble logging on for a while.  It tells me my password isn't right.  I've been using the same password for 7 years so I know it's right.  And when I did the "password reset" and entered that password as my "new" password it says I can't use it because my new password has to be different from my old password (again confirming it's the right password).  I suppose I could fix it by picking a new one, but I discovered from the password reset page (from the link they sent me in the email) that I am logged on and just click on My Cruises and keep on trucking.  :P

Kinda old news now, but I've been having trouble logging on for a while.  It tells me my password isn't right.  I've been using the same password for 7 years so I know it's right.  And when I did the "password reset" and entered that password as my "new" password it says I can't use it because my new password has to be different from my old password (again confirming it's the right password).  I suppose I could fix it by picking a new one, but I discovered from the password reset page (from the link they sent me in the email) that I am logged on and just click on My Cruises and keep on trucking.  :P

I am having exactly the same problems !!