Recommendation - Smart-Two for transit from MCO to Port Canaveral Area

KLA

https://smart-two.com/en/transportation/orlando-airport/shuttles/port-canaveral/index.html

I VERY highly recommend Smart-Two when looking for transportation to and from Port Canaveral.. was started by a couple of guys noticing a trend in people booking rental cars rather than using (very poorly rated) shuttle services. 

Very professional, right on time, comfortable ride (USB ports, Wifi, and bottled water available), and completely reasonably priced. Round trip for 2 people was $129 total to take us from MCO out to the ship, and they even picked us up from Grills after breakfast on the way back. They also have alternate options available if you are staying at a hotel before/after your cruise. 

Good to know!  I'm looking forward to our cruise in April but upset we had to go out of Cape Canaveral which is so not near the airport. I booked the one in April 2018 on the Allure, just so I would not have to deal with finding a way out to the Cape. And I'd like to sail out of Galveston some day but that looks very hard to do for someone who would fly in! We need shuttle from airport to Cape hotel...then ship the next day....then from ship to airport when the cruise is over. Not sure how they price that.

Yes - it's a shared shuttle, but still very comfortable. 

Actually, we were the only ones on the shuttle on our way to port from MCO, but shared with a very nice family coming from the Disney Dream on our way back.