Port Canaveral Private Transfer

Looking for recommendations for a company to take us to MCO when we get off the cruise.  We have a relatively early flight and will be doing express disembarkation first thing in the morning, so we will be off before the rental cars open up.  Any suggestions?  The last time we booked a company, there was a miscommunication about pick up time and we sat outside for an hour and a half.  Need to make sure this doesn't happen this time. 

How many people in your party?  I've found that the cost quickly becomes less to rent a car one way, but also understand the 'overhead' of picking up and dropping off a rental just to drive 45-60 mins is quickly burdensome.

The rental places won't be open early enough for us unfortunately.  We are doing a one way rental for the night before the cruise.  

In the past, I've used TownCarNow.. great private transfer. I also have a shuttle service called Smart-Two for my upcoming sailing on Majesty... not private, but they have good prices.

Thanks. Their rates look great. Will probably be booking these guys.