Transoceanic Star Class?

I know we're a long way out from 2024 bookings, but I'm hoping to get a jump on how I should approach this. My wife's and my 15th wedding anniversary will be in 2024 and, conveniently many transoceanic sailings occur at the perfect time of year for us to celebrate this (Mid April). I've noticed that Star Class suites seem to be snatched up rather quickly for these longer 12+ night cruises, and I'm hoping someone who has experience with this could shed some light on the best way to snag one of these rooms. We haven't really used TAs for any of our traveling, but if that's what it takes, I'd certainly be open to it. 

I would definitely say to book as soon as the itins are released.  #1, you are right - the SC rooms go very quickly and #2, the prices will just get higher and higher as time goes by, IF there are even any left to book.

Our first time to do SC on a crossing will be next year.  We are going from Sydney to Vancouver; the first leg from Sydney to Honolulu (16 days on Ovation) we are doing in a Junior Suite with Large Balcony (J1) but the Honolulu-Vancouver leg (13 days on Quantum) we are in a Grand Loft Suite.  I can't wait for these cruises.  It will be our first time to do a TransPacific.

There are many threads on the blog that contrast the SC suites and amenities between the Oasis and Quantum class ships...but IMO the O class suites have a significant advantage over the Q class suites.  There is more to do on the Q class ships (North Star and IFly, etc.) so it's kind of a toss-up.  I would never discourage you from doing a crossing in an A2.  Those are excellent suites.  When the prices come out, definitely look at the A1 and if there is not a significant difference in price, book the A1.  The A2s are noticeably smaller - both inside and out.

7 minutes ago, LewieE said:

I booked the Transatlantic on Anthem OTS for 2022 and really looking forward to it.  One of the things I am looking forward to as my first Star Class is that there aren't many ports of call and I can enjoy the ship and all it has to offer!!

That's the attitude !!!  Lots of sea days is a GREAT thing when you're SC !