Backup booking - Two bookings for the same cruise one week apart. Cruise planner refund.

R.J.

Because I am not certain of my vacation dates next year, I have made two bookings for the same CoCoCay cruise one week apart in October 2021.

At the moment there is a Royal Caribbean last sale of 2020 on drink packages, Wi-Fi and more. As the prices in my opinion are fantastic. I will have to make duplicate bookings in the pre cruise planner for both bookings. No problem, I understand this.

My question is when I know my vacation period, I will need to cancel one of the backup cruises. Should I go into the cruise planner first and remove the bookings made for a refund or just cancel the cruise and everything booked in the pre cruise planner will automatically be refunded?

7 minutes ago, R.J. said:

Should I go into the cruise planner first and remove the bookings made for a refund or just cancel the cruise and everything booked in the pre cruise planner will automatically be refunded?

In general, it seems that the refunds are a bit quicker if you go in and cancel them through your CP before you cancel the cruise.

8 minutes ago, R.J. said:

Are you both literarily entering your past and future cruises or is there an area in your profile were you enter that information ? 

For me my past cruises populate automatically.  Most of my future cruises populate automatically but when they don't there is a link to manually enter a cruise.  This may be easier using a computer online compared to a mobile device. 

If a future cruise is missing use the "Link a missing cruise" choice:

834607769_ScreenShot2020-12-24at9_00_37AM.thumb.jpg.af7fc685efab8d7ea4108ce948f114a6.jpg

If a past cruise is missing contact Crown & Anchor by email crownandanchor@rccl.com 

Thanks for your help. All that information is available. 

What I was referring to in my question was if you look at the bottom of WAAAYTOOO and SpeedNoodles threads they have all of their cruises listed.

Bragging rights !!! (Lucky Lucky people)

My bragging rights are totally insignificant, but thought it might be fun to add.