"Travel" channel

Excuse me for posting something only slightly related to RC but,,,,

Isn't it odd (annoying) that the "travel" channel has so little programming related to cruising ?? Yes, there's programs on paranormal activity, BBQ cookoffs, strange food eating, etc, but very little involving cruising in general, cruise lines specifically, airline travel tips, all inclusive destinations, etc. You would think some of the airlines, cruise lines, resorts would produce "infomercial" style videos designed to be seen on a channel like that. YouTube has countless videos, but the travel channel doesn't. Weird. Just my 2 cents 😎

You are right Matt ..... sad ..... seems to me the last time I saw things on cruising were the Samantha Brown series highlighting Freedom and every once in a while, a series of shows relating to Disney World and the Cruise Line..... that's it ....

It's just like the Weather Channel --- I pretty much know all I need to know about Prospecting and the Coast Guard in Alaska...

M