Jump to content

B of A OBC from cancelled cruise.


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

Hi Mike. My experience with the OBC from BOFA is that they won't put it back in your points bank (what you see at the BOFA website). Instead, they'll move it to a new cruise with your direction.

Ok, that would be great. We're in the process if booking another cruise so as soon as we're confirmed I'll get it switched over. @Baked Alaska any suggestion on contact method and contact details (phone number, email address, etc)? Thanks for your help. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mikeb1892 said:

Ok, that would be great. We're in the process if booking another cruise so as soon as we're confirmed I'll get it switched over. @Baked Alaska any suggestion on contact method and contact details (phone number, email address, etc)? Thanks for your help. 

Yes, contact the redemption number that @USCG Teacher gave above. Not possible to do this on the BOFA site. Also, if you want to have the OBC applied ASAP (as in a couple of weeks from now as opposed to a couple of weeks prior to your sailing date, ask the BOFA person that you speak with to apply it "now" (after you get that cruise booked, you'll need to give them the reservation number). Say "now" to them and let them know that there is a sale going on for some items you're looking at in the cruise planner. ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

Yes, contact the redemption number that @USCG Teacher gave above. Not possible to do this on the BOFA site. Also, if you want to have the OBC applied ASAP (as in a couple of weeks from now as opposed to a couple of weeks prior to your sailing date, ask the BOFA person that you speak with to apply it "now" (after you get that cruise booked, you'll need to give them the reservation number). Say "now" to them and let them know that there is a sale going on for some items you're looking at in the cruise planner. ?

 

Thanks for this, it is very helpful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

Yes, contact the redemption number that @USCG Teacher gave above. Not possible to do this on the BOFA site. Also, if you want to have the OBC applied ASAP (as in a couple of weeks from now as opposed to a couple of weeks prior to your sailing date, ask the BOFA person that you speak with to apply it "now" (after you get that cruise booked, you'll need to give them the reservation number). Say "now" to them and let them know that there is a sale going on for some items you're looking at in the cruise planner. ?

 

Question on having the OBC available "now" and using for Cruise Planner purchases.  If we do use it for a CP purchase, then find a better price at a later date on CP, and cancel the original CP purchase, will the OBC appear back as available immediately (or in the near future)?  If not, how do we get that credit back?  Will I have to call BofA again? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Mikeb1892 said:

Question on having the OBC available "now" and using for Cruise Planner purchases.  If we do use it for a CP purchase, then find a better price at a later date on CP, and cancel the original CP purchase, will the OBC appear back as available immediately (or in the near future)?  If not, how do we get that credit back?  Will I have to call BofA again? 

No, once it's in your CP, it is out of BOFA's hands. Like @WAAAYTOOO mentioned, it will go back on IMMEDIATELY, as in during that current logged in session.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...