Does anyone think the Symphony of the Seas will be a go at the end of November? If so what did you like about the ship itself?

loulou

Symphony is an amazing boat. Being that the ship was put to sea in 2018, the amenities of the rooms are great. We enjoyed an Oceanview room on deck 10 forward on our sailing last September and loved it. We are doing a B2B beginning 9/19 (fingers crossed) on Symphony because we love the ship so much. This time we booked an interior balcony overlooking Central Park on deck 10 (several floors above the park). As to when cruising resumes, I think the odds are 50/50 at best that we make our late September sailing, but I'm an optimist who hopes for the best in everything. Happy Sailing! ?

Symphony is my favorite ship.  She's just beautiful (art work, decor, etc) and so much to do.  

We stayed in a Boardwalk Balcony so not the standard balcony.  Fun room as we like people watching and seeing outside.

I personally have doubts cruising will start up again this year, but we don't know.  It's month by month.  Hoping the cruise likes will come up with good protocol and changes until a vaccine is found.

23 hours ago, Neaxan said:

We did Symphony's TA in an interior stateroom and absolutely loved it. For us it was spacious enough and as we only used it for sleeping & showering - so no need for more expensive staterooms. Our favourite spot were Playmakers and Central Park.

Central Park is an amazing place on the ship...and at night, it's absolutely spectacular.