NE/Canada cruise cancelled - what to do?

With the announcement today that NE/Canada cruises  are cancelled for 2020, I am considering options available, trying to determine what to do and have  a couple of questions. 

1. How do you get FCC if you haven't paid the remaining balance due for the cancelled cruise? Is it even a possibility? Also, was there announcement about Cruise Planner purchases also receiving 125% and I just missed it?

2. If you Lift and Shift, do your Cruise Planner purchases Life and Shift with you? 

Can I tell you how bummed I am about this?!?! I was so looking forward to this cruise, and I feel so sad now....

I guess depending on answers, it will be time to plan another cruise for 2021. 

Thanks in advance for help!

1.  Your refund or FCC (depending on which you choose) will be for the funds you have already paid, minus taxes, ports fees and gratuities (if you had already prepaid those).  It doesn’t matter whether you have paid the final payment or not.  Yes, the option for 125% FCC was added a number of weeks ago...so you can either get a refund or 125% FCC for Cruise Planner purchases.

2.  No.  If you L&S, any Cruise Planner purchases you made will automatically be cancelled and refunded.

Yes, I can tell you are totally bummed.

?

• 3 weeks later...

I just received my refund for the Brilliance Group Cruise today (in full - which was only the deposit).  Still waiting on the refund from the cruise planner items, as well as the refund for other cruise planner items for my Odyssey sailing that I canceled on May 9.  I honestly didn't expect the deposit back on the fare until well into July.

2 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I just received my refund for the Brilliance Group Cruise today (in full - which was only the deposit).  Still waiting on the refund from the cruise planner items, as well as the refund for other cruise planner items for my Odyssey sailing that I canceled on May 9.  I honestly didn't expect the deposit back on the fare until well into July.

I got my cruise fare yesterday, too.  No taxes, refund, gratuities or cruise planner purchases.  I also had 2 rather sizable FCC’s on there from the Anthem cruise that got shortened and redirected in Feb.  No word on those.