Jump to content
Royal Caribbean Blog

Will final payments be extended?


Recommended Posts

I booked a cruise to the Bahamas in August and the final payment is due the beginning of May. I only put down a $250 deposit but my dilemma  is whether to cancel and request a refund before the final due date or could I ask if the deadline for final payment be extended? If I don't cancel, they will take the amount due from my credit card and I don't want to lose my money.

Any suggestions? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, mariner said:

Thank you Waaaytooo. I didn't think so, but didn't hurt to ask. This is such a unique time and special circumstances have come into play, so one just never know. 

Do you still plan on going on your September 2020 cruise?

 

Yes, if it goes !  I’m planning on going on the May 16 cruise out of New Orleans, too....but I’m not very hopeful for that one...😢😢😢

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mariner said:

I booked a cruise to the Bahamas in August and the final payment is due the beginning of May. I only put down a $250 deposit but my dilemma  is whether to cancel and request a refund before the final due date or could I ask if the deadline for final payment be extended? If I don't cancel, they will take the amount due from my credit card and I don't want to lose my money.

Any suggestions? 

If you have a refundable deposit I would cancel ASAP. However if you have NRD you might gamble that they end up canceling and getting your full amount back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2020 at 3:33 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Yes, if it goes !  I’m planning on going on the May 16 cruise out of New Orleans, too....but I’m not very hopeful for that one...😢😢😢

Your cruise is before mine. Mine is on 24-th. It is not making you nervous ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2020 at 8:27 AM, Flacruiser99 said:

If you have a refundable deposit I would cancel ASAP. However if you have NRD you might gamble that they end up canceling and getting your full amount back.

Imma take your suggestion especially since things don’t seem to be clearing up. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...