Phones not working

1 minute ago, Rocall01 said:

I’m wondering if anyone else is unable to reach customer service ? I’ve called everything and get busy tones or so. I was trying to get in contact with them about a refund. 

They are working but are overwhelmed.  It can take several tries to get thru to a hold line for a long wait.  If you are not going in the next week or so, I would recommend calling next week when possibly the wait time is not as bad

19 minutes ago, Rocall01 said:

I’m wondering if anyone else is unable to reach customer service ? I’ve called everything and get busy tones or so. I was trying to get in contact with them about a refund. 

they are certainly working, you have to sit still and continue to hit redial!  also try calling one minute before they open.  Best of luck.  I was on hold today for  75 minutes today but I did get through. 

Michelle tried all day yesterday to get through but could not.  I would urge you to continue to try and NOT wait.  Some JS that were available yesterday on my May Majesty sailing are now gone.  Nothing you can do about the phones; they are what they are.  But things are extremely fluid right now.  Those who wait could miss out.

21 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Michelle tried all day yesterday to get through but could not.  I would urge you to continue to try and NOT wait.  Some JS that were available yesterday on my May Majesty sailing are now gone.  Nothing you can do about the phones; they are what they are.  But things are extremely fluid right now.  Those who wait could miss out.

I’m going to call tonight when I have the time to wait an hour or so to talk to someone. The rates are lower and I want to make sure I’m getting the best deal. I’m also waiting for my refund from the last time the price lowered, so I was wondering when I would see that. I’m definitely going to keep trying.