Sales at Coco Cay?

Hi,

Do the excursions at Coco Cay price drop before the cruise? I want to buy waterpark tickets but my cruise planner has only shown it at 10% off, never much cheaper than that. I will probably buy passes but just wanted to know. I know I can always reprice, but I am still curious if prices get cheaper before the cruise. I sail in June.

Thanks !

There is no discernible pattern.  Pricing tends to be driven by sales and trends up to that point.  One cruise may go up, the following week it could go down.  Larger ships for this reason often see higher prices because there are more people to drive sales.

All you can do is check often to see if the price has dropped.

@Branderson610, I just successfully did this. I watched the price and then when there was a cruise planner sale I pounced. Just this weekend the price was lowered again to 88.99. I purchased another pass at that price and then cancelled the previous one. I did it this way because previously I "lost" a thrill cabana as it sold out as I cancelled and tried to re- purchase. I have personally dealt with RCCL over the phone and for me both times the experience was frustrating and un-fruitful, the opposite of a good customer experience. RCCL credits your CC back pretty quickly, so I find much comfort doing it myself. Have a great sailing!

The refund comes within 5 days (my experience, multiple times)

Edited by Neesa
I did not direct correctly as per OP question