Thrill water park - slides and glasses

I saw through various videos and pictures that most of the slides say glasses require a strap to be worn. I also know that almost every water park I've been to has different rules than what is posted. Can you wear glasses if you have a strap, and if not do they make you just hold them or you can't ride at all. I'm mostly blind without my glasses and would hate to wait in a long line to get to the top of Daredevil Tower and be told you can't ride. 

I have read the lanyard/glasses strap rule as well.

My dad combated this rule at a waterpark when I was a child by taking his old backup pair of glasses and breaking off the arms to secure them inside snorkel goggles. haha I realize this is not a practical solution but was a sweet fix in the 80's. 

This doesn't fully answer your question, but at minimum you can take them off at the top (yes, you would be mostly blind on the ride itself) and hold them during the slide. They won't make you walk all the way back down. For the slides with rafts/ inflatables, I wore no-strap sunglasses while waiting in line until it was my turn for the slides. Once settled, the crew said to hold them in my hand, while holding the raft handle. For the slides at the Devil's Tower complex, I didn't bring my sunglasses, but I did bring my phone. Same deal, just held it in my hand.