premix drinks with deluxe drink package?

jaymah101

help needed! on my first cruise i did not purchase the package but did indulge in many premix drinks (eg. smirnoff ice) and came to the decision that i should definitely buy the package this time. i was just wondering, are drinks like that included in the package or is just cocktails, beers, spirits, etc.. 

34 minutes ago, Pima1988 said:

If the Starbucks is a kiosk IT IS INCLUDED in the DBP.

Do you mean when Starbucks is in its own Kiosk?  Or do you mean when Starbucks is in a regular ship owned shop that serves coffee?  I’ve been to the stand alone Starbucks kiosks with my DBP and used the Starbucks app on my phone to pay because I’d always been told the separate Starbucks kiosks were not included in the DBP .......... If the separate Starbucks kiosks are included as well, then I’ve been paying there for nothing.

1 hour ago, Pima1988 said:

If the Starbucks is a kiosk IT IS INCLUDED in the DBP.

The Starbucks branded kiosks are not included.  Typically a kiosk is considered a standalone operation such as the one in the middle of the Promenade on Symphony.  Some of the Starbucks locations on the ships are actual in a shop front, but they are branded as Starbucks and aren't included either (Harmony and Mariner for example).

The only place where you can get Starbucks included with the DBP is on the ships that use the Starbucks brand coffee in their coffee shops.  These locations are not labeled as Starbucks on the deck plans but rather whatever Royal is calling the coffee shop on that ship.  For example Anthem of the Seas had specialty coffee in La Patisserie and it was Starbucks items, but the entire shop was not branded as a Starbucks.  So on Anthem the Starbucks drinks were included in the UDP.