Can you take Crown and Anchor robes

J_Keeble

Guys I was wondering, the Crown and Anchor robes you get in your room can you take them home for a price?

maybe by having a word with the attendant to ask or something? I didn't know if you can take them home and get fined like 40$ etc

can the same be said for the light blue pool towels which have the RC logo etched in them.

I'm just thinking these would be good for the home and if you can pay for them then why not.

I know you'll be charged if you keep/take them. However, if you're really interested n them, I'd inquire about buying them new rather than being charged for taking home used products.

For what it's worth, the towels and robes that I've had on Royal, while nice, haven't been worth the money.

I believe there are robes and towels available for purchase through the "gifts" menu on the RCI website .... not sure that you would want to buy the "used" ones off the ship but imagine they have new ones available through one of the gift stores if you wanted.

The pool towels walk off pretty regularly which is why they go back and forth on tracking them when you check them out or not, again doubt you could officially buy a used one but in all likelihood if one fell in your bag no one would ever say anything (not encouraging the behavior just stating an opinion).

The robes always seems to be in short supply (at least I always have to ask for them to scrounge up some for us) so I think those would probably be noticed more quickly if they disappeared.

The robes always seems to be in short supply (at least I always have to ask for them to scrounge up some for us) so I think those would probably be noticed more quickly if they disappeared.

Being a gold member can you request a robe for use during the cruise or do you have to buy it through the gift section?

The towels on anthem were light blue and had a big imprinted RC logo on them, hmm I may ask the attendant etc if I can purchase them on harmonys maiden sailing as they will be brand new :p

Just incengland merch is hard to get hold of that's all.

I hope I don't come over wrong in this topic, I do not condone robbing anything.

FWIW?

oh good, well that's one of the perks of living in the UK is that recently the new ships come here first for a brief stint before heading over to USA.

but I feel now I've done the new ships I cant do old but we shall see I'm still a novice cruiser.

thanks Jerel for this! I will ask the other half to put it on my birthday list haha