Costal Kitchen and port days

12thman

CK opens the same hours regardless of port days or not.  The hours are usually 7-10am (+/- 30min), 12-1:30pm, and 5:30-9pm.

Suite lounge is open 24 hrs but there is nothing there when it is not attended. 

Suite concierge hours are generally from 8am-12pm (+/- 30min) and 4:30pm-8pm (+/- 30min). 

The bar in the suite lounge is open from 11am-11pm, continental breakfast usually from 7am-10am, appetizers from 4:30pm-8pm. 

I believe the specialty coffee machine is able to be used 24hrs though.

5 minutes ago, Fairlynew said:

I know the suite lounge has limited beer and wine all day at no cost and cocktails at happy hour.  Do they have other beverages for purchase during non-happy hours?  

By "other beverages" are you referring to soda and other alcoholic beverages?  If so then yes, you can purchase those as long as the bar is open (11am-11pm).

If you mean juice, then I am pretty sure I have never seen that there.

21 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

CK opens the same hours regardless of port days or not.  The hours are usually 7-10am (+/- 30min), 12-1:30pm, and 5:30-9pm.

Suite lounge is open 24 hrs but there is nothing there when it is not attended. 

Suite concierge hours are generally from 8am-12pm (+/- 30min) and 4:30pm-8pm (+/- 30min). 

The bar in the suite lounge is open from 11am-11pm, continental breakfast usually from 7am-10am, appetizers from 4:30pm-8pm. 

I believe the specialty coffee machine is able to be used 24hrs though.

Lunch is from 12 to 1:30? That's not very convenient. 

9 minutes ago, 12thman said:

What about the specialty restaurants @Lovetocruise2002? Do they close during port days?

Most of them do not open. You might have the odd one that opens...Izumi, Jamie’s, Chops, Playmakers. Or some may not open until 2pm on a port day. 

I would advise checking out a cruise compass for whatever ship you are going on. That will give you an idea for what is open on port days.