Anxiously awaiting new schedules?

FloatMe

This may get moved to news & rumors, but as I wait with anticipation for the 2018/19 release of itineraries, I enjoy looking at the current itineraries as a possible guide. I was wondering if anyone had any real clue if Navigator would continue to do southern Caribbean out of Miami and if explorer would continue to do south pacific routes? 9 nights on Navigator sounds heavenly.... Daydreaming

This may get moved to news & rumors, but as I wait with anticipation for the 2018/19 release of itineraries, I enjoy looking at the current itineraries as a possible guide. I was wondering if anyone had any real clue if Navigator would continue to do southern Caribbean out of Miami and if explorer would continue to do south pacific routes? 9 nights on Navigator sounds heavenly.... Daydreaming

i don't think you'll see 2019, Looks like Explorer will be back in Alaska in 2018. No clue about the Navigator. 

It's Feb 17, 2017, 9 nights going to the ABC islands. From what I hear many people signed up already, should be a blast.

One of the problems of booking so early. I would have chosen the group cruise had I not booked April already. I hope Navigator is doing that same itinerary the following March/April??

Yeah that's sad face material as we had Navigator booked on the 9 night southern caribbean for April14th, 2017 prior to the group cruise announcement.  Thought about switching but the DEAL we got was insane and it just wouldn't be cost affective to do so.  Priced 3 times higher now than what we paid.  I guess there is always 2018 haha!

I would call the next release the 2017/2018 schedule .... should encompass the rest of the 2017 and the spring of 2018 right ?

Regardless I am eagerly awaiting it as well ... booked out through spring 2017 and itching to get some cruises on my calendar for summer and thanksgiving before my wife decides we should do an all-inclusive or something sacrilegious like that !!

I would love to do a cruise with the blog group unfortunately my cruise windows are limited to Springbreak , Summer and Thanksgiving due to child/job commitments, so I am always itching to book those time slots as early as possible and the blog cruises don't fall in the windows :(

Really excited about the euro booking release... Hoping that this time when I book during the opening week we don't experience another "redeployment"... I think for '17 its definitely time for the Canaries.... I just hope they are willing to send a big ship down that way in '17..