FAQ Unlimited Dining Updates

Trying to keeping a running thread for the updates on the new "Unlimited Dining Feature" Royal Caribbean has rolled out last week. Per usual, RCL gives the most vague definition which in turn leaves us to fill in the blanks. I'll start off with a couple of common questions thus far about the plan and hopefully as people continue cruise we can eventually fill in all the blanks so we are equipped with knowledge of how to use it next time we sail.

1) Does this include the Izumi Hibachi "Experience" others have stated yes but it would be nice if someone used it first hand recently to confirm.

1b) Can we use it for the Hibachi + order sushi while eating Hibachi (such as an appetizer)? I guess a work around to this would be to show up early, eat sushi, then have hibachi.

2) Anyone use this at Vintages?

3) Probably the most important benefit would be being able to use this at Playmakers / Bamboo Room and get the $35.00 credit. Is it valid all days or just sea days.

4) Is Johnny Rockets valid on all days?

4) Embarkation lunch is sought not to be included, looking for a confirmation that this is correct.

5) Any other first hand knowledge that people experienced firsthand on their cruise to share.

5 hours ago, Miller Lite said:

Trying to keeping a running thread for the updates on the new "Unlimited Dining Feature" Royal Caribbean has rolled out last week. Per usual, RCL gives the most vague definition which in turn leaves us to fill in the blanks. I'll start off with a couple of common questions thus far about the plan and hopefully as people continue cruise we can eventually fill in all the blanks so we are equipped with knowledge of how to use it next time we sail.

1) Does this include the Izumi Hibachi "Experience" others have stated yes but it would be nice if someone used it first hand recently to confirm.

1b) Can we use it for the Hibachi + order sushi while eating Hibachi (such as an appetizer)? I guess a work around to this would be to show up early, eat sushi, then have hibachi.

2) Anyone use this at Vintages?

3) Probably the most important benefit would be being able to use this at Playmakers / Bamboo Room and get the $35.00 credit. Is it valid all days or just sea days.

4) Is Johnny Rockets valid on all days?

4) Embarkation lunch is sought not to be included, looking for a confirmation that this is correct.

5) Any other first hand knowledge that people experienced firsthand on their cruise to share.

I have the UDP and I called to see if the lunch was included on embarkation day and it is not.  As I have purchased the Key it is included.

I also asked about Izumi Hibachi and you still just can get a credit towards your bill, and you pay the difference.

Messaged with Tanya on RCCI FB page:   

I asked:  With the new Unlimited Dining Package is the a la carte options $35 per dining period or restaurant? Just wondering if you go into playmakers for wings...can you also go into Sabor for tacos later LOLOLOL

She said:  Hey, Penny! I think you're correct, but I'll do some research now to double check on this for you. Hang tight and I'll get back to you as soon as I have an answer. ? -Tanya

Thanks for your patience, Penny. Just to clarify, you can dine in any restaurant on your sailing as many times as you like based on availability. Specialty dining venues are also open for lunch on sea days with the exception for Johnny Rockets. So Izumi Sushi and Playmakers are considered a la carte venues. where guests will be given $35 food credit each time you dine. Hope this info helps!