The key

Jennt

I'm interested in buying "the key" option but was wondering if it's worth it. I'm on a four day cruise and two of them are at ports. I keep hearing about the hour of private time on the surf stimulation thing and how that's great,but I'm not sure I'll use it,not to mention someone had posted a picture of their time from their cruise and it was at off hours. Not really the idea time to use this.

Has anyone used this upgrade. What are your thoughts on this. Of you have used it on the Marnier of the sea, how did that work for you. Did you feel like the price you pay for it was worth it

Thanks ?

On 3/30/2019 at 8:03 PM, Fairlynew said:

If you buy The Key, do you still have to make reservations for shows?

Yes, you still need to make reservations for all major shows (main theater, Aqua Theater, ice shows, etc). The main benefit is that you will be in a reserved section and you can arrive 15 minutes or so prior to the show instead of the normal 30-45 minutes prior usually required (general admission) to get decent seats without the Key or suite/C&A benefits (reserved sections).

Definitely read @Matt's article.