Coffee Machines

dwhe

Hello everyone, I'm going to the Baltic on the Brilliance in May. Not the first time with RC but it will be the first time in a suite.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the make of the in suite coffee machines so that I can bring my own pods?

Also, has anyone got any tips for a suite first timer on the Brilliance? I'm also in a suite on the Independence in June so any tips for her will also be welcome (special birthday year) 

Thanks in anticipation and I hope you lot here don't bit my head off like some do in the "other" RC forum lol.

On 3/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, dwhe said:

Hello everyone, I'm going to the Baltic on the Brilliance in May. Not the first time with RC but it will be the first time in a suite.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the make of the in suite coffee machines so that I can bring my own pods?

Also, has anyone got any tips for a suite first timer on the Brilliance? I'm also in a suite on the Independence in June so any tips for her will also be welcome (special birthday year) 

Thanks in anticipation and I hope you lot here don't bit my head off like some do in the "other" RC forum lol.

Not sure about the coffee maker , I just remember its not the Nesspreso like capsules. For special birthday , I will try the chef table on the ship , its a very nice experience and many time you get get it with discount if booked on board. 

As you are going to be on the suite you can come earlier to the port (10:30 am most of the times) and be boarded early which will allow you  to try things like the water slides / SKyPads  on Indi  and other activities that becomes more busy.