Comedy shows - kids?

Great question. I know on our last few cruises (harmony, oasis, and freedom), they had comedy, but it was only for 18+, wasn't sure if you could still take your kids or would they be denied access.  I have a 14 year old and 8 year old. Both are quite familiar with swearing and adult situations. My 14 yr old wanted to go.

2 minutes ago, Srp431 said:

Great question. I know on our last few cruises (harmony, oasis, and freedom), they had comedy, but it was only for 18+, wasn't sure if you could still take your kids or would they be denied access.  I have a 14 year old and 8 year old. Both are quite familiar with swearing and adult situations. My 14 yr old wanted to go.

I've got a 17 yr old, a 15 yr old and an 11 (almost 12) yr old. The 17 yr old's 18 yr old girlfriend will be on the trip also. None are strangers to adult language (not that we use it). 

As a rule, there is generally an "early" comedy show that is appropriate for children and then a "late night adult" comedy show that is definitely NOT appropriate for children.

I have been in some of the late night shows where parents bring their children even though they know it's not appropriate and the comedian is ruthless to those parents.  Don't be THAT GUY.

23 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

As a rule, there is generally an "early" comedy show that is appropriate for children and then a "late night adult" comedy show that is definitely NOT appropriate for children.

I have been in some of the late night shows where parents bring their children even though they know it's not appropriate and the comedian is ruthless to those parents.  Don't be THAT GUY.

Great advice, thanks