Over water cabanas at Perfect Day

mcadams2960

2 hours ago, Pima1988 said:

I agree with twangster, they are not for the faint of heart when it comes to the cost.  The cabanas on land on a good sale runs 450.  I think I read the over water will be almost close to double that price.  

The price I saw was $750 - $1200, depending on the cruise season I'm sure (High, low or shoulder), I just paid $495 for a beach cabana at Labadee, and that is my ceiling, to me anything more is just to much, hopefully Royal figures that out. I'm sure, there are people who will pay it.

That's almost half a balcony cruise ($1200) or a quarter of a Grand suite cruise...

I paid 449 for my Coco Cay Cabana (Chill).  It is going for 674 right now for my cruise.

Part of me thinks how can Royal see anyone paying 750-1000 for 8 hrs.  The other part says if you are a group of 6-8 than it is pretty cool excursion at 125 pp.  

I will never do it bc in my eyes I would rather upgrade to a suite at that price or take another cruise

This is jmpo.  I love the look,  I would do it in a heartbeat if I won the Lotto.  MAYBE.