Wonderland dining experience

LindaPinNC

Hi @LindaPinNC, welcome to the boards!

I dined in Wonderland last October on Anthem. Will be somewhat different (some might say better) on Harmony, as you get some extra elements in the experience (like The Mad Hatter) and a bigger space than Anthem offers. It's primarily seafood in various forms, plus a few meat and egg items (but not enough for someone who doesn't like seafood to get something in every course), and some really awesome desserts at the end. The food is presented in interesting and, some would say, "whimsical" ways that aren't as extreme as molecular gastronomy, but just different from what you're used to seeing normally.

I did a write-up on my experience with my wife, that you can read if you'd like. Based on some other posts here, it looks like they are making some modifications to the menu on Serenade of the Seas to make the venue more appealing to a bigger set of passengers. Depending on how they're received and how fast Royal chooses to spread it out to the rest of the ships that have a Wonderland, you may find that you get the same updated menu on your sailing.

@Matt did an awesome write up of Wonderland on Harmony. I read over this multiple times before my first Harmony cruise. Very comprehensive. Definitely a must try at least once. That being said, we are returning to Harmony in about a month and skipping it this time around. 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/11/15/restaurant-review-wonderland-harmony-of-the-seas