Southern Caribbean- Ship or Ports

3 hours ago, FloridaCruiseGirl1210 said:

Which islands did you hit originally? and which did you like best?

Let see...we've been to Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, Belize, Honduras, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, MX, Puerto Rico, Grand Turks, Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Croix, Martinique, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, Labadee, Jamaica and Curaçao.

We are looking forward to Costa Rica, Panama and Columbia in Dec.

So far we like the ABC islands and St. Lucia.

Speaking of pizza, think I will go down to Sorrentos and get a slice or two...anyone else want a slice?

14 minutes ago, mworkman said:

Let see...we've been to Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, Belize, Honduras, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, MX, Porto Rico, Grand Turks, Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Croix, Martinique, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, Labadee, Jamaica and Curaçao.

Wow! Ya'll have knocked quite a bit out. Just curious what is MX?

I think I'm going to be stuck on the caribbean cruises for longer than expected especially since I'm based out of FL and it is much cheaper. I was looking at doing Alaska for my 30th but that might be on hold for a bit. 

1 hour ago, mworkman said:

Let see...we've been to Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, Belize, Honduras, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, MX, Puerto Rico, Grand Turks, Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Croix, Martinique, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, Labadee, Jamaica and Curaçao.

Speaking of pizza, think I will go down to Sorrentos and get a slice or two...anyone else want a slice?

Everyone seems to love the ABC Islands. I am going to them leaving from Miami on March 29. What are the best things to do there? Looks like more of just finding a beautiful beach and hanging out for the day plus a little shopping downtown. Not that anything is wrong with doing that. Plus a friend suggested Madame Janette's for dinner in Aruba. Anything else special at any of the 3 islands? I didn't book any excursions as it looks like I can get a taxi or public transportation to about anywhere. Any tips would be helpful.

On 1/22/2019 at 9:26 AM, Matt said:

St Croix, St Lucia, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao.

I think Curacao is my favorite currently.

We've only been to Curacao once and that trip my husband golfed while I went with a large group Blue Bay Beach Break with RC.  I have that booked again for the both of us, but we have plenty of time left before the ship departs.  Any suggestions that doesn't involve sitting in a car or van on a guided tour?