Deals on Excursions that aren't selling well?

SpeedNoodles

I'll be sailing on Mariner on Feb 4th - 1st stop is in Nassau.  I'm really iffy on whether or not I want to go on an excursion or not, so I'm toying with waiting until I get on the ship and seeing what's still available the day before.  I'm pretty easy going, and, since I've never been to Nassau (I've been a cool-climate cruiser - I've never been on a warm cruise!) I'm not likely to be super picky about what I do, and if there's nothing I'm fine with hanging out on the ship, too.  Do they ever do deals on the ship for excursions that just aren't selling well?

(Yeah, I'm the one who wanted to do the Birding on Nassau tour but can't sign up with just one person! ha)

You can always decide on board if you want to book something or not. If not, there's quite a few bars, shops, and restaurants in the downtown Nassau area. Junkanoo Beach is also about a 10 minute walk away from the port. 

Another option could be taking a cab over to Atlantis - though, it's quite pricey beyond the limited free lobby area.