Royal Up.

Diane S

There are a couple of different post about the same thing on the blog, but I haven't seen anyone that said they were successful yet, I believe it was just launched 11/28.

I know I was presented with an email and I made a bid but according to the rules I won't know until closer to my January cruise.

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I'm still trying get an email! ?

I can fix that! What's your email address.... rest assured you will be receiving emails in no time...they might not be from RCCL, but hey...publishers clearinghouse, Reatives from Nigeria (Millionaire) willing to share it with you ?, pharmaceutical companies and much much more are waiting patiently for that email address ?

4 hours ago, mworkman said:

I can fix that! What's your email address.... rest assured you will be receiving emails in no time...they might not be from RCCL, but hey...publishers clearinghouse, Reatives from Nigeria (Millionaire) willing to share it with you ?, pharmaceutical companies and much much more are waiting patiently for that email address ?

IMG_7696.JPG.5ed83883c6327979dbea8040fa0dbc89.JPG