Happy Sunday and we hope you had a great week. It was a busy week of Royal Caribbean fun, and we have a round-up of all of it in this hand-dandy blog post.
After weeks of news related to the coronavirus and its impact on canceled cruises, lower revenue, and fear among guests, we got a positive out of it when Royal Caribbean announced it will move Spectrum of the Seas to Australia and offer free cruises to first responders there.
The free cruises are a gesture to thank the humanitarian efforts put forth to combat the wildfires.
Spectrum of the Seas will travel to Australia and be deployed on complimentary cruises sailing from Sydney in support of Australia's first responder community, who worked tirelessly over many weeks of the bush fire crisis.
Royal Caribbean News
- The first Royal Beach Club in Antigua is officially go for construction.
- Royal Caribbean lifted the ban on Chinese passport holders due to coronavirus.
- Royal Caribbean issued earnings guidance on how coronavirus is impacting its bottom line.
- Eight things you should know about the Coco Beach Club.
- Our newest video shares 12 things you can only find on Royal Caribbean.
- In case you are wondering, how early can I board my Royal Caribbean cruise?
- Our list of the things you should book before they sell out later.
- 8 tips for your first Royal Caribbean cruise.
- You can now book a NextCruise certificate from Royal Caribbean's app.
- Here is a list of Royal Caribbean's travel partners of the year in 2019.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
This week's podcast episode is dedicated to you, as Matt doubles down on listener emails to answer as many as he can on this week's episode.
New RCB Video: 10 Things People Don't Realize About Royal Caribbean's Alcohol Package
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — 10 Things People Don't Realize About Royal Caribbean's Alcohol Package — and don’t forget to subscribe here.