Royal Caribbean announced its 2019 Travel Partners of the Year Awards of North America and Puerto Rico.
The list includes 18 travel advisors, which represent the biggest sellers of the year for Royal Caribbean.
The winners recognized include 2018’s Chairman’s Award recipient, Cruise Planners – an American Express Travel Representative, securing the high honor once again; Dream Vacations, a Cruise One Company, with the President’s Award; Travel Leaders Network as Marketing Partner of the Year, and first-time honorees including: International Voyager for Northeast Partner of the Year and 3D Cruise Partners, Charter Partner of the Year.
- Chairman's Award for Overall Achievement: Cruise Planners – an American Express Travel Representative
- President's Award for Overall Achievement: Dream Vacations – a Cruise One Company
- Southeast Partner of the Year: WMPH
- Northeast Partner of the Year: International Voyager*
- Central Partner of the Year: KHM Travel Group
- West Partner of the Year: Automobile Club of Southern California
- Canada Partner of the Year: Flight Center Travel Group*
- Home-based Partner of the Year: Travel Planners International
- Online Partner of the Year: Vacations To Go
- Consortia Partner of the Year: Ensemble Travel Group
- Corporate Incentive Partner of the Year: Buy the Sea
- Host Agency Partner of the Year: Nexion Travel Group
- Marketing Partner of the Year: Travel Leaders Network
- Top Overall Producer– Puerto Rico: A & A Tours Network
- Top Independent Producer– Puerto Rico: Travel Planners Inc/Expedia Centro de Cruceros
- Automation Partner of the Year: The Cruise Web
- New-to-Cruise Partner of the Year: Expedia Group
- Charter Partner of the Year: 3D Cruise Partners*
“The Travel Partner of the Year Awards are by far my favorite way to start every year by recognizing the strength in our partnerships and the incredible work and accomplishments we have achieved together,” said Vicki Freed, senior vice president, Sales, Trade Support and Service, Royal Caribbean International. “Our 2019 winners have shown they have great skill, in-depth knowledge and passion for Royal Caribbean – characteristics that make for the most effective ‘value interpreters’ for any client. As we embark on 2020 with the November launch of our new ship Odyssey of the Seas in sight, we’re excited to reach new heights the entire travel advisor community. Thank you for your support, and congratulations to our winners.”