Welcome to this week's edition of the Royal Caribbean post round-up, where we summarize all of the Royal Caribbean news and information from this week into one handy-dandy post! There is plenty of great content to enjoy, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's round-up!
Royal Caribbean revealed this week plans to add late night and two call visits to Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Beginning September 30, 2019, Royal Caribbean will offer 4-night itineraries to the private island destination across nearly 40 sailings.
The new itineraries are available to guests on select Navigator and Mariner of the Seas sailings.
Royal Caribbean News
- An overview of Royal Caribbean drink package prices.
- Royal Caribbean's app now supports Anthem of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean helped over 100 teachers with purchasing back-to-school supplies.
- A look at eight ways Royal Caribbean changed the cruise industry.
- We shared a new video of important things you should know about your Royal Caribbean stateroom.
- In case you were wondering what's the earlierst time you can get off a cruise ship when it's over.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
You may have heard about travel insurance, but were unsure where to start or what it really covers. This week, Matt talks about the basics when it comes to travel insurance and what you need to know before purchasing a plan.
New RCB Video: Royal Caribbean Drink Package Review
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — How to get free drinks on a Royal Caribbean cruise — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
The Points Guy offers a guide to using cruise ship Wi-Fi.
Miami Herald reported on a man who went overboard on Symphony of the Seas.
The Mirror shared the experience of the man from Ireland who landed a dream job working for Royal Caribbean.
Cruise and Ferry wrote about ACS Productions work on Royal Caribbean's Oasis Class ships.