Happy December! We cannot believe that we are already one full week into the month – there is so much going on with holiday preparation and shopping and baking!
Royal Caribbean announced this week that it will end its parternship with DreamWorks.
Starting on all sailings departing on or after April 1, Royal Caribbean will cease to offer the DreamWorks experience on any of its ships.
All cruises that depart before April 1 will have the DreamWorks experience for the entirety of the cruise; programming will not cut off mid-cruise.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean has agreed to build a new cruise terminal in Galveston.
- Two more Royal Caribbean ships can now use the new smart phone app.
- We shared our top 10 Symphony of the Seas hidden secrets.
- Cruise Critic named Royal Caribbean the best cruise line for entertainment and suite offerings.
- 2020-2021 Short Caribbean sailings went on sale this week.
- Our full review of Royal Caribbean's new VIP guest experience, The Key.
- Royal Caribbean kicked off its December sales promotion this week, with 30% off all guests.
- Take a photo tour of a Grand Suite on Symphony of the Seas.
- Take a look at the Perfect Day at CocoCay map.
- Here's a look at the CocoCay pier progress.
- Royal Caribbean shared a new video of the family adventures available on Symphony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Royal Caribbean's brand new cruise terminal in Miami is open, and Matt shares a guide for going from curb to ship in Terminal A.
Royal Caribbean Around The Internet
Orlando Sentinel shared how an astronaut helped Royal Caribbean develop a show on Symphony of the Seas.
Seatrade Cruise News reports Royal Caribbean named a new member to its Board of Directors.
TravelBiz reported Royal Caribbean has won the title of favorite cruise line in India.