Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: January 21, 2018
Did you know totday is National Polka Dot Day? You might be wondering what relevance that has to Royal Caribbean and the answer is... nothing! We wanted to share with you a wrap-up of all of this week's Royal Caribbean news in case you missed any of it!
We got our first look at the menu for the new specialty restaurant on Symphony of the Seas, Hooked Seafood.
Many guests who have sailings coming up this year on Symphony of the Seas have the opportunity to now pre-book reservations via the Cruise Planner and check out the new menu options.
Hooked Seafood will be located in the Solarium of Symphony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean is possibly considering offering Infinite Veranda staterooms.
- Royal Caribbean created a new interactive quiz to determine your adventure personality.
- Our guide to the new ships and refurbishments in 2018.
- Here is your guide on what there is to do in Cozumel.
- Symphony of the Seas had her first sea trials scheduled for this week.
- 2018 Royal Caribbean Beverage Package information.
- Royal Caribbean scheduled its Fourth Quarter 2017 earnings call with investors.
- Royal Caribbean released a new video starring Shay Mitchell.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Pippa gives an overview of Casino Royale and describes what you can expect to find, as well as some good tips for enjoying the casino.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Forbes asked some CEOs (like Royal Caribbean's Michael Bayley) what to look for when evaluating job candidates.
Eat Sleep Cruise recommends some hotels near Port Canaveral.
Travel Pulse reviewed Royal Caribbean's Voom internet offering.