Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: July 2, 2017
Happy July 4th and Canada Day Weekend to everyone out in blog land! Many of you are enjoying a relaxing and long weekend, and I hope this week's round up of all the Royal Caribbean news makes it even better!
Royal Caribbean captured the imagination of many fans when news came out that it had registered a trademark for a potential new cruise ship name.
Royal Caribbean filed for a trademark for the phrase, "Spectrum of the Seas" (and then followed that up with two more potential ship name trademarks).
The cruise line has not announced any intentions for the names it registered, but many cruise fans believe these could be the names of the ships Royal Caribbean has on order.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean announced the date for its 2018 President's Cruise.
- Guests can now pre-purchase photo packages on Royal Caribbean's Cruise Planner.
- Royal Caribbean began a new BOGO 50% off promotion.
- Everything you need to know about Royal Caribbean's unlimited drink packages for the year of 2017.
- Brandwatch announced it is partnering with Royal Caribbean for social media tracking.
- We're live blogging onboard Harmony of the Seas this week!
- Five things to love about Jamie's Italian specialty restaurant.
- There is a new video that looks at the innovative Snapchat spectacles Royal Caribbean developed.
- A new video looks at how Royal Caribbean's ship designers create the vision for the new ships.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt is sharing his plans for his Harmony of the Seas cruise. Matt talks about the plans he made, and shares the decision making process of planning for an Oasis class ship.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean shared a look at the people behind its innovation center.
Fox Business interviewed Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Chairman Richard Fain.
Cruise Habit has the details on Celebrity Edge's latest announcement.
Eat Sleep Cruise has a review of Wonderland on Harmony of the Seas.
TTG wrote about Royal Caribbean's Stuart Levin has joined the board of Abta.